Right after Apple released the iOS 7 Beta 1; many installed it on their iDevices and encountered the following error while try to run the OS:
“We’re unable to complete your activation error”. This device is not registered as part of the iPhone Developer Program.If you are a member of the Program, please register your device in the iPhone Developer Program Portal”.
If you are one those who encountered this issue and want to know the procedure to fix iOS 7 Beta 1 Activation Issue on your iPhone/iPad/iPod, you have come to the right place.
The best part is that you do not need to use any added software to resolve this issue, all you need to have is the latest official iOS for your respective iDevice. This error is usually encountered while the device is in the Recovery Mode, so you need to get your device out of this mode before moving forward.
You need to then carry out the following steps for rectifying the Activation issue:
- After exiting Recovery Mode, you need to connect your iDevice to iTunes.
- The next step would be to carry out the complete installation process of the iOS 7 beta without UDID registration.
- After installation, you need to reboot your device, which will take you to the setup screen. Here you need to swipe to the right, which will then take you to a screen where you will be given the option of selecting a language.
- Now you will need to press the Home button to activate the Emergency Call option
- After this, you need to press the Home button thrice, which will activate the VoiceOver option
- The Call button that is now highlighted will have to be chosen.
- Your next move will have to be highlighting all hidden application tabs.
- You have to do this till Voicemail is highlighted. Once Voicemail is highlighted tap it and your device will try to call you voicemail. Obviously it will be a failed call as your device isn’t active yet.
- The next thing you need to do is press the Home button thrice, which will deactivate the VoiceOver option. After this your next move should be to press the Call button, but after this make sure that you quickly press Cancel.
- All the steps that you have followed above will lead you to the next screen and quite magically, you will have bypassed the “Activation Error” screen.
Now, you can begin enjoying the various new features offered by the iOS 7 Beta 1.